The first mobile application in Eastern Europe, fighting with domestic violence against women and children.
The application can be used in English and Bulgarian
It contains information not only for victims, but for their friends or relatives, who are potentially in danger
- Localization of the victim's position and showing closest help centers
- National, 24 hours help lines, as well as a quick call button of national 112 phone
- Test, which contains of 13 questions, created by a professional psychologist, aimed to detect if a person is a victim of domestic violence
- Option "My diary", which can track and record any form of violence
- Educational materials about the different forms of domestic violence, types of support and myths
- Online safety guide
- Advices for leaving a violent relationship
- Quick hide button, which converts the application into online calendar for monthly period and ovulation
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.