ZLocker offers a blend of security and organisation for your passwords. The ZLocker file breaks up your entries into categories, allowing for a more concise and easy to use experience for your data.
Do you use a cloud storage service to store your passwords in a plain text file? This can be quite insecure as these services are constantly being hacked and analysed, meaning that your private information could be a risk.
ZLocker provides you with a file that is easily transferable and accessible when you need it. You are able to upload the ZLocker file to any storage service with confidence that the data inside is encrypted and secure.
- 256bit AES encrypted ZLocker files.
- Easily organise your entires (eg: Facebook, Gmail, Work Login etc) into categories (eg: Social Media, Email, Work) for easy access and usability.
- Ability to copy your data from your mobile device onto your computer for backup, and maintenance on ZLocker Desktop (currently in Beta testing).
- Set a PIN for even easier and quicker access to your files without having to type your master password every time you want to access your file.
- Auto time out and screen lock detection that locks ZLocker after 3 minutes or when the screen is locked.
- ...and more
For more information visit: http://zlocker.jgtek.com.au
ZLocker does not store, log or monitor any information relating to your ZLocker file, passwords or PINs associated with the file or any other data.
It is the responsibility of the user to keep the password for the locker to themselves. The password for the ZLocker file is stored inside the file so giving this information out can give access to that locker file in any capacity.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.