This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
The Novell ZENworks Mobile Management user application ensures you have the Android applications, files and security settings you need, all the time. By connecting to your IT departments own ZENworks Mobile Management server, it allows your IT department to keep your device optimized for your productivity, including:
Automated security settings
Access to Play Store applications and Enterprise applications from a single location
Easily share common files with your iOS devices
Regulate access to corporate resources based on specific network and software conditions
Get the most from your Android device in the corporate world! This application requires a ZENworks Mobile Management server (check with your IT department for more information). To download the public beta of ZENworks Mobile Management visit www.novell.com/zmmbeta
Once your IT department has a ZENworks Mobile Management server, enroll your device:
1. Download and install the ZENworks Mobile Management user application.
2. Enroll the device by specifying your username, password, ActiveSync domain and ZENworks server address (contact your IT department if you dont have this information).
3. Security policies defined by your IT administrator will be implemented.
4. If you are using TouchDown as your ActiveSync client, your ActiveSync inbox will be created in TouchDown. If not manually create the account in your ActiveSync client using the ZENworks Mobile Management servers address as the server address.
5. You can access administrator-defined applications and files from the Files and Apps page of the applications.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.