This App use only PRO-MODE. PRO MODE, it is necessary to set the ignition data or dwell data correctly. Engine or not rise blown or not idling.
Sample data will not have been served from our Company, please use only those who correctly understand the ignition data or dwell data.
This App edit fuel mapping and spark angle setting which the Fuel Injection / Spark Angle piggyback controller ENIGMA FirePlus for KAWASAKI Z125/Z125Pro model.
If you are first FirePlus user, you will use easy mode app.
On your purchase, if you connect a BluetoothLE Enigma FirePlus Z125 Bluetooth model,
Other operations of the following Enigma FirePlus body, I can in a variety of iOS devices.
This app need Bluetooth LE.After iphone4s ipad 3rd.
This App not connect Enigma original model EBD-510P.
This App only connect FBD-510.
This app can edit PRO spark mode(spark setting edit) only.Use to EASY mode(spark adjust edit) must buy another app.
- Spark angle setting 0-70 degrees. and dwell time setting.
- Two revlimitter setting function,normal revlimit and pitrane limitter.
- cancel / set the engine speed limiter.
- The maximum 2500micro/-7500micro seconds the engine rotation and throttle position for each fuel injection increase / decrease can edit and write-read.
- displayed in 3D graph increase or decrease the amount of fuel.
- view the throttle opening ,tachometer and oil temperature monitor in real time.
- The fuel map, showing real-time engine speed, throttle position of the current.
- arbitrarily set the rev limit.
- the digital acceleration pump.
- corrected for the actual Throttle position sensor.
- save and create multiple fuel data, you can swap immediately when needed.
- English,Japanese localize.
Pairing is not required. Do not search Enigma in the Bluetooth settings screen. After the Bluetooth to ON in the Bluetooth settings screen to exit the setting screen in the home button, start the app, please do the connection from the "Connect to ENIGMA" app.
There is no direct linkage function of the data and the PC version and other smartphones. Please migrate the data via the Enigma.