Youper uses Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques, the scientifically proven way to reduce anxiety and improve your mood. CBT is based on practical exercises to help you think more clearly, deal with stressful situations, and achieve your goals. A study from Stanford University showed significant improvement in symptoms of depression and anxiety after using the Youper app.
CREATED TO FIT YOUR BUSY ROUTINE
Traditionally, CBT has been carried out with a therapist in sessions lasting 30 to 60 minutes once or twice a week, creating a barrier for busy people or those who don't like talking to a therapist about their private feelings. Youper was created by therapists to make CBT accessible for everyone. Youper allows you to benefit from CBT without the hassle of traditional therapy sessions. Youper is available wherever and whenever you need it, on your own time and schedule.
• Analyze thoughts: identify thinking traps and find better ways of thinking.
• Problem-solving: understand a problem, research available solutions, and take action to solve it.
• Goal-setting: get guidance to set goals to build the life you want.
• Thought journal: reflect and organize your thoughts in a private CBT thought diary.
• Mood tracker: track your mood, understand your emotions, and identify patterns.
• Symptom tracker: monitor your progress and symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues.
• Apple Health: integration to track exercises and sessions with Apple Health.