Get over 100 unique and cute Yorkie dog emojis to text your friends and loved ones.
This is the ultimate emoji app for Yorkshire Terrier dog lovers.
- Install the keyboard to copy-paste emojis into all kinds of messaging apps like FB messenger, WhatsApp, viber etc.
- Now you can even use the iMessage extension to make it easier to text friends using the iMessage. No need to install the keyboard or "Allow Full Access".
- How to access iMessage stickers
- Tap the App Store icon beside the iMessage chat field.
- then tap the 4-ovals icon in the lower left to bring up the app drawer. Then, tap the + icon to access the Store.
- Go to the Manage tab in the appstore and find "Quartermoji" to enable them.
- How to Use stickers in iMessage chat
- Tap to send, or touch and hold to put stickers on top of a bubble, other stickers, photos, and videos.
- Place sticker anywhere on you iMessages
- Customize your photos with stickers in chat or photos
- Scale and rotate stickers
- How to Use stickers in Facebook Comments (animated stickers will not work on FB comments)
- In the instruction screen, you will be asked to save all unlocked stickers to your photo gallery.
- Save all the stickers and you will be able to find them in your photos folder
- Add these stickers as photo attachment in your facebook comments. Enjoy!
A NOTE ABOUT ALL ACCESS:
Privacy is our top priority. Apple require all third party Keyboard/Emoji/Sticker apps to allow full access on the Keyboard. This is simply an iOS requirement. We take our users privacy very seriously and allowing full access does NOT give us access to any of your other keyboards, only to this Emoji keyboard. Unfortunately, the warning that Apple shows is very scary.
We do not collect anything about you. We will NEVER collect any personal information or transmit anything you type over any network. If, however, you do not feel comfortable allowing full access you can still enjoy this emoji app. You can always use the iMessage app if you're concerned as it doesn't require full access. It is installed as a sticker pack in iMessage.
Please note that if you also want to send these emojis via other messaging apps (Fb messenger, Whatsapp etc.), you will need to install the keyboard or save the stickers then send as attachment.