Yoga vs. MS is an app which offers up to 30 yoga positions that can help you manage some of the side effects commonly associated to this condition, including:
- Fatigue and a general feeling of weakness
- Issues with balance and falling
- Pain associated with swelling
- Mood swings, anxiety, depression and nervousness
- Temperature control, mostly through pranayama and breathing exercises
This app was developed by identifying common side effects related to Multiple Sclerosis and looking for yoga positions that could help alleviate them. It is free for any patient who wants to use it. Just click on the text to go to the next screen.
Disclaimer: Yoga is in no way a substitute for medication prescribed by doctors nor will it cure serious illness by itself. Its practice is meant to help us to better know and control our bodies.