Yoga Journal, your #1 source for all things yoga, now brings you Yoga Journal+!
Learn poses in depth, build and share custom sequences. Watch asana, pranayama, and meditation videos to help you develop your home practice. Whether youre a beginner or a seasoned yoga teacher, well guide you on a journey to deepen your awareness and find mind-body balance.
BUILD CUSTOM SEQUENCES
- Build unique sequences from hundreds of asana in our pose catalog
- Dial in how many seconds or for how many breaths you want to hold each pose
- Choose from hundreds of pose modifications that help you customize a practice that meets your need
- Understand and target muscle groups with our anatomy encyclopedia
ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
- Adjust your posture and alignment with easy to follow video demos
- Learn adjustments, modifications, and contraindications, and how to sequence safely
- Balance your practice with suggested prep and counter poses
LEARN FROM MASTER YOGA TEACHERS
- Find guidance from our robust catalog of thoughtful practice videos from top teachers
- Follow accessible asana sequences and meditation, pranayama, and mantra practicesfrom 10- to 75-minutes, to fit into your schedule
FIND YOUR CENTER
- Increase your presence with a built-in meditation timer
- Follow guided meditations to focus your energy
- Change or up-level your practice with in-app challenges
- Work on inversions, set a self-care routine, develop a Restorative Yoga practice, learn Nada Yoga (voice yoga) to boost confidence, and more!
Track completed videos, meditations, and sequences
Receive a detailed log on a weekly and monthly basis within the app
Deepen your knowledge with news and content from Yoga Journal
Join the Yoga Journal+ community to cultivate confidence and find your inner strength.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
The Path App is $9.99 USD/month or $59.99 USD/year. Payment will be charged to your credit card through your Apple iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in your Apple iTunes settings after purchase. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.