YT Tracker helps you track and share your YouTube progress towards monetization and beyond.
YouTube's monetization eligibility criteria have changed but we all stay strong, there is hope!
In order to be eligible to monetize your videos and earn ad-revenue with our channel, we will now need to reach: 1,000 subscribers and 4,000 hours of watch time over the past 12 months.
YT Tracker features
- Monetization eligibility tracking: track your daily progress towards these new goals.
- Audience retention: understand how much people actually watch your videos and when they stop watching. Analyse your video quality and identify where you could improve.
- Content create: export beautiful images to promote your channel and your videos on social media
- Sharing cards: share your YouTube progress with the world with nicely designed templates
- Custom challenge tracking: set your own objectives and reach your goals on YouTube
- Profile screen: additional analytics and insights
- Video tags analysis to let you spy on your competitors and find inspiration for your own video tags.
- Dark mode for pro users who wish to experience the app in a unique dark theme
- Multi-channel support by logging with your Google account
Since I'm myself a YouTuber, I'm working on this app to bring more features that will also help me on my journey. There is a contact form inside the app so feel free to reach out and let's have a chat.
If you like the app, please leave a nice review, that will definitely come a long way and don't be shy, let me know what you think.