XC Guide helps pilots and retrieve drivers track each other using these sources:
Open Glider Network (OGN)
XC Guide can also track you into Livetrack24, SkyLines, AirWhere, OGN and XC Globe.
The main features are:
1) A Flight Computer indicating altitude, ground speed, bearing, climb/sink rate, glide angle, wind direction, time, flight duration and distance from takeoff.
Barometric pressure can be obtained either from an internal pressure sensor or via a Bluetooth XC-Tracer or BlueFly vario.
2) A list of pilots, integrated with your contacts, showing their wing, where they are, their tracker type and status messages etc.
3) A live map showing other pilots, retrieve buses, airspace, way-points, thermal hot-spots, flight trails plus safety and retrieve messages.
4) A waypoint tool which assists navigation and can show weather forecasts (from OpenWeather) at specified locations.
5) An automatic thermal assistant disc, showing recent history of your climb/sink rate in close proximity of your current location
Audible warnings alert you to 'SOS' and 'Need Retrieve' messages, as well as airspace proximity, and XC TRACER FLARM collision warnings.
Flights can be logged as IGC and KML files. XContest accepts these IGC files (from App version 167 Nov 2019).
Detailed help in English, Spanish, French, German, Polish, Russian, Italian, Portuguese and Hindi, is included in the App.
Note: Set your location setting to Device only. Use hardware GPS.