Be prepared! Plan your next trip to one of the great Wyoming parks. Download maps and guides before you venture into the WiFi free wilderness.
This pocket maps app comes with more than 50 neatly folded Wyoming national park maps, national monument maps, state park maps, wildlife area maps and maps of other great destinations. Contains motor vehicle use maps (MVUM), motor vehicle travel maps (MVTM), Snowmobile maps and visitor maps for many national forests.
* download maps, park brochures and newspapers. These downloads are ready when you are offline and off the grid in the great outdoors.
* download arbitrary map sections as offline packs
* GPS and GPX support: record your hikes, import GPX routes, tracks and waypoints
* detailed national park information: alerts, news, visitor centers, driving directions, weather
* open your favourite maps app to get a route to the selected park
* current weather conditions, easy access to multi day forecasts, sunrise and sunset times
* panorama views
So download maps and guides for:
John D Rockefeller Jr Memorial Parkway
Sierra Madre Mountains
* Subscribe and get full access to all maps, brochures, offline packs and future map updates. The trial plan lets you download all maps and brochures of one selected park and you can create one active offline pack.
* Downloaded maps and brochures can still be used after your subscription expired.
* FULL ACCESS is available for $6.99/year or $1.99/two months. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew can be turned off anytime by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.