Woundtrack Advanced Wound Analytics - Outcome-Based Wound Care
Program under PDGM
Woundtrack mobile is an integration of Woundtrack web which is an effective
wound care program under PDGM that is simple, accurate and consistent wound
assessment while also providing real-time visual tracking of the wound progress.
* Wound assessment and progress timeline.
* Definitive assessment parameters for all wound types.
* Wound status tracking per clinician visit.
* Side by side comparison of the current and previous wound assessment and
* User-friendly interface manages the processes in real-time.
* On-screen digital length and width measurement of wounds.
* Wound treatment order editor.
* Professional ready-to-print wound analytics report in full color on web
* Secure HIPAA compliant Google enterprise cloud servers
How it works?
1. Precise and Accurate Records
Accurate and definitive record plays a crucial role in wound assessment. Woundtrack captures and traces wound character including the dimension, perimeter, surface area, and tissue composition.
2. Advanced Wound Analytics
Clinicians and wound care providers can efficiently track the patients wound
as the tool adopts a decision-support system and automatically calculates wound scores for generating wound healing and treatment reports.
3. Precise Progress Tracking
With the collected data through the platforms wound analytics, hospitals and
clinics can save time and money over time as it reduces excessive labor and
4. Concise Wound Assessment
Woundtrack follows a HIPAA-compliant system which protects, secure, and
randomize all the patient data collected such as wound character, treatment,
healing progress, and other reports through the platform.