This app, in conjunction with the Wound Mapp MedImage Server add-on (see medimage.co.nz), provides the ability to automatically photograph, analyze and track the size of a wound over time.
The app provides:
- A fast and secure way to send photos to your PC / medical system.
- A way to tag the photo with a patient ID
- A selection of standard body locations
The server provides:
- Patient ID and wound name search
- Wound area calculation, and auto-sticker detection
- Colour picking from the photo to determine the wounds colour ranges
- A list-view, to allow analysis of the wound over time
- Auto-percentage improvement calculation of the wound over time
- Photo meta-data export to a spreadsheet for further analysis
This product has been built in partnership with Nurse Maude, New Zealand.
Note: your organisation would need to purchase a single license of the Wound Mapp MedImage Add-on (US$329), for the wound server functionality above, although you can still send photos to the basic, free, MedImage Server, with the app alone.
Note: You can optionally choose to transfer photo files via our servers at US$2 / month.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.