Would you rather is a drinking game, created for party animals, teens, college students, college dropouts, bachelorettes and all the other party people that want to drink to start their night.
Game can be played offline, without WIFI, and it consists of a bunch of cards you read to your friends. It's a perfect game against your sobriety.
We made this game because you and your friends are boring and you cant come up with funny stuff that gets you drunk yourself.
-----! FEATURES !-----
- 850+ Cards
- 8 Packs
- Hours of getting to know your friends
- For 2 players minimum
- Hours of fun
- Trillions of hours of fun
-----! HOW TO PLAY !-----
- Gather your friends
- Read the cards
- Everybody votes who would do what
- People who voted for the option with less votes are losers and they have to drink. If only one person voted for an option they are a mega loser and they have to drink double.
- The losing voters drink. If there is a draw, everybody drinks. If only one person drinks, they drink double.
Would You Rather? For Adults subscription:
- Gives user instant access to all existing and future cards and removes all ads.
- Subscriptions are from $2.99 weekly*
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to access everything for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD