WorryTree helps you record, manage and problem solve your worries and anxiety based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) techniques. We've created a very simple, practical app that will support you through the problem solving process helping you either to make a plan to deal with your worry, or find in-the-moment distractions to help you cope.
WorryTree was built by worriers, for worriers. We wanted to help other people who suffer from similar excessive worry and anxiety.
WorryTree is for you if:
- You're looking for a simple, functional app to manage your worries
- You want to be able to make a plan for dealing with a situation you're worrying about
- You struggle to remember what helps you feel calm when you're feeling anxious
- You're committed to changing your worry habits for the benefit of your mental health
WorryTree is not:
- A substitute for professional mental health care, it's designed to work alongside it
- A complex app with lots of layers and clever algorithms - we've designed it to be very simple so that it's easy to use when you're feeling anxious or panicky
- A magician - Real habit change will only happen if you commit to regularly catching, recording and problem solving your worries, but we'll do our best to support you
- Built by a faceless app development company - we're a family-run UK business created by anxiety sufferers with a genuine wish to help others who struggle with worry
- Just an app - we're building a supportive community for users on Facebook and via our blog too
We'd love for you to join us on our website or facebook page and please do share your thoughts so that we can improve WorryTree for future users. We respond to every comment, complaint or letter we receive.