WinampControlApps is a set of small apps that can control your Winamp or AIMP player.
Besides simple playback and volume contols, also the are two unique apps: StartPlayPause, which can start player and playback at one stroke, or acts as pause is playback if already started, and DeleteAndNext, which helps to keep your music library nice and clean - it deletes currently playing track from the disk (well, in a recycle bin, actually). And it's fully compatable with both Winamp and AIMP players!
This is a free software with open sources (GNU GPLv3).
Here is a full list of applications included:
- * StartPlayPause: If player is not running, it will be launched and playback will be started; if player is already running, this app acts as a play/pause toggle. If you have both Winamp and AIMP players installed, AIMP will be launched;
- * DeleteAndNext: Deletes currently playing track's file in the recycle bin, and starts playback of a next track. It's the only app that requires administrative rights; also due to specific algorithm some antivirus software may incorrectly identify DeleteAndNext.exe file as a virus;
- * Play: If player is not running, it will be launched and playback will be started; if player is already running, this app do the same as player's Play button. If you have both Winamp and AIMP players installed, AIMP will be launched;
- * Pause: The same as player's Pause button;
- * Stop: The same as player's Stop button;
- * Next: The same as player's Next track button;
- * Prev: The same as player's Previous track button;
- * VolUp: Increase volume;
- * VolDown: Decrease volume.