This is a simple lottery number generator for MegaMillions (USA).Strategies:
1. Generates random numbers that sums up somewhere between 141 and 240. Statistically in MegaMillions lottery, sums that fall within that range accounts for over 70 percent of all the 5-number sets of winning numbers, sum does not includes megaball numbers.
2. Allows the user to specify up to 2 numbers that may be included with the randomly generated numbers which is useful when 1 or 2 numbers are expected to repeat for the next draw depending on the pattern from the previous draws. One or more lottery numbers will be a repeat hit from the last drawing only about 33% of the time while two or more numbers repeated occurs less than 4% of the time.
3. Allows the user to block up to 15 numbers that may be excluded with the random generated numbers. For instance, all five numbers that have won in the previous draws can be blocked if assumed that no numbers may repeat from the last draw. Depending on the trends, six least often picked numbers from statistics may be blocked as well.
4. Five abbreviated wheels are available in this app. An abbreviated wheel is an economical alternative for a full wheel. Although an abbreviated wheel does not include all possible combinations of the chosen numbers, it still guarantees at least one winning ticket if some of the numbers drawn are within the player's selection of numbers. Please read more about wheeling system from various sources to familiarize yourself how it works.
5. The following wheels are available, 15 numbers wheel, 18 numbers wheel, 20 numbers wheel, 22 numbers wheel, and 24 numbers wheel all with 4 guarantees to choose from. MegaMillions has a total of 75 main balls to play so the more balls to wheel the better your chances to winning prizes.
6. On the wheel page, this app marks the previously drawn numbers from the last 5 draws with different colors so the user can avoid including them in the wheel, well, also note that some previously winning numbers may repeat so it is advisable to check the trend. The marked balls are as follows - red (have won previously), orange (have won from the last 2-3 draws), and yellow (have won from the last 4-5 draws). In addition, most often picked (hot numbers), least often picked (cold numbers), and overdue numbers are also marked for your reference so you can plan your strategy to win the next draw.
7. Simple statistics are summarized on one page of this app, i.e., the winning numbers from the last 5 draws, the most often picked main and megaball numbers, least often picked numbers, and most overdue numbers.Additional note:
You have to be 18 to play MegaMillions in most states. If you are under 21 you should always check what your local laws say about age restrictions on lotteries.Enjoy the APP!
- Magnate apps