The Official Wilson High School App!!In 1950 Wilson was approved by the Southern Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools. In 1963 Wilson was granted full membership in the Association.Wilson expanded its physical facilities during these years and was moved to the site on North Irby Street in 1955. The campus comprised about 20 beautifully landscaped acres.The current Wilson High School was completed in August, 1982 and dedication ceremonies were held August 15, 1982. The school is currently located on 79 acres and consists of 209,000 square feet.Wilson High has seen physical and technological expansion in the Twenty-First Century. Our Auditorium and Commons Area are equipped with high-speed (802.11g) wireless access points. Our school footprint has expanded with the addition of a science wing which includes 4 large laboratory classrooms. Wilsons Media Center, Computer Lab and over 300 networked computers provide students and faculty with Internet access, educational software and South Carolinas DISCUS databases.Wilson High School is one of three high schools in Florence Public School District One in Florence, South Carolina. Wilson is the only high school in the Pee Dee region that offers the International Baccalaureate diploma.