ENTER THE WILDEVERSE! Transform your home, backyard or neighbourhood into a holographic jungle, find wild apes and protect them now!
- Join a crew of wildlife scientists
- Complete missions exploring stunning life-size Augmented Reality jungles
- Find virtual versions of real apes living in the wild
- Collect food traces, footprints and poop samples
- Uncover illegal human activity in the forest
Wildeverse is a groundbreaking new game based on real apes living in the last wild jungles on earth, and the people working to protect them. Explore the virtual jungle from wherever you are, and find out if you have what it takes to save the apes.
- Play anywhere: project life-size habitats and animals all around you, wherever you are.
- Hours of gripping story: Over 70 missions to complete, which drive a poignant narrative.
- Endless free play: dont stop once everything is unlocked! keep on playing in Free Play mode.
Wildeverse was created in collaboration with Borneo Nature Foundation and Goualougo Triangle Ape Project, two organizations at the forefront of science and protection of rainforests in Africa and Asia.
We traveled to the jungles of Congo and Borneo to witness their work and to scout the games' wildlife stars. We created virtual versions of Fio the orangutan, Chilli the gibbon, Buka the gorilla and Aida the chimpanzee, who are tracked and researched every day by these heroic science teams.
- More animals and habitats to explore
- More human characters to interact with
- New exciting game modes
- Location-based gameplay, to track real wildlife around your neighborhood
- Social and multiplayer
- Kit upgrades to max out your experience
Our wildlife stars' stories continue on Instagram: instagram.com/wildeverse.game
Wildeverse is made by Internet of Elephants, a Kenya-based game company 100% dedicated to games about wildlife
Twitter: twitter.com/ioelephants Facebook: facebook.com/internetofelephants/ Youtube: youtube.com/c/InternetOfElephants
Go out and explore the wild!