- List of nearby wireless networks grouped by SSID
- Spectrum view with optional filtering for better readability
- Perform recordings to utilize the best channel for your home WiFi
- New Marshmallow API that provides real channels bandwidth (20/40/80/160 MHz)
- Quik switching between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Options to specify allowable channel for both bands in your area
- Lists of networks that shall not be taken into account during recordings
- Periodical scanning with configurable delay and with screen kept on for easy monitoring
- Coarse Location is necessary on Android Marshmallow to perform WiFi scanning.
- It is necessary to access and change Wireless State to perform the scanning and turn on the WiFi.
- The app will keep the screen on during periodical scanning or during recording