WiFi Analyzer application used to optimise wifi Networks by scanning signal strength, Crowded signal, Channel rating, Estimated distance And much More.
- Network SSID
- Signal strength
- Network security
- MAC address of access point
- WiFi Device Vendor ID
- Network frequency,
- Channel Rating And Much More
- Tap the title bar to switch between 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi band.
- Swipe to manually refresh screen content.
- SSID with (***) means it is hidden.
- Distance to the Access Point is estimated.
Note: Application is designed to use as few permission as Possible. Application only required wifi permission to read wifi data,
For users has a OS above Marshmallo(M) That is 6.0 may required Location permission in order to work properly (Application not required location permission but some users are experts say that it may be an issue of Operating syatem.)
How can you tell if an Android app is safe?
Submit Your Reply
Thank You for Submitting a Reply, !
Note that your submission may not appear immediately on our site.