Wi-Meter is a Wi-Fi connected smart electric power meter and critical systems monitor. It saves your money by identifying energy wasting devices and proactively monitoring the health of your equipment, minimizes the downtime, and gives you a full picture of energy consumption.
Wi-Meter installs on any circuit breaker panel or a splitter box and constantly monitors the power consumption of your electrical equipment. It has 28 channels of power measurement and supports up to 4 temperature sensors.
Wi-Meter sends you mobile and desktop alerts about equipment malfunction, thus preventing equipment failure and saving you money. You can set up your own alerts on any of the power consumers and temperature sensors.
Some unique features that make Wi-Meter superior to other power monitors:
- It goes beyond electrical power metering. With its ability to read other sensors, such as the temperature, it allows you to "health check" your equipment.
- It has a sharing feature. You can share any of the channels in Wi-Meter with other people.
- Several Wi-Meters can be combined into one system. It supports sub-metering.
- There is no "Always On" group of unidentified devices. It knows exactly what's always on, because it reads multiple individual circuits separately.
- It works immediately after installation. There is no guessing or learning required.
- It works with all residential and commercial electrical panels, with 1, 2 or 3 phases, and with voltages between 100 and 600V.