This APP is Wi-Fi Display Sink(WFD Sink): A device that receives multimedia content from a WFD Source over a Wi-Fi link and renders it.
Imagine your Android phone/tablet as a TV dongle, just connect MHL cable and HDMI out to your HDTV or Projector, you can show anything mirroring from your WFD Source to the big screen. You don't have to buy an extra TV dongle, the App can help you make it.
How to setup:
Normally your device (launched the App) can be detected by WFD Source, e.g.
Android: Settings => Display => Cast Screen (Screen Mirroring or Smart View for Samsung devices), find your device and connect, then the display should be rendered on the App.
Windows 10: Press the Windows logo + K key on the keyboard. You can also click on the Notification Icon and click Connect in the Action Center menu.
1. "Cast Screen" function may be different from Android devices, if you don't know it, please contact your vendor or google it to confirm.
2. How to set up Miracast on Windows 10 please check http://www.thewindowsclub.com/set-up-use-miracast-windows-10
3. User can select FFmpeg as default player in menu settings. But sometimes just using
native player have better performance. Try by yourself.
4. If the device(launched the App) can't be detected by WFD Source, try "Create Group" in menu settings.
Because I can't cover all Android devices to test compatibility, it's good for you guys feedback to me if have problems. Please email me the Log, and I'll make the modification for you if I can fix it.
1. Not support Android 8.0 Oreo and above
2. HDCP/UIBC not support
4. Some Android Device(Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P or some Samsung devices) intentionally disabled Miracast to force people to buy a Chromecast. Please make sure your corresponding device support WFD Source.
5. Try "Create Group" first for Windows 10 WFD Source.
Player refer to ijkplayer Licensed under LGPLv2.1 or later.
Any customize requirement, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoy using the App, please take a moment to rate it.
Thanks for your support!
MHL support devices as follows,
Q: Which Samsung smartphones and tablets have Screen Mirroring?
A: The Screen Mirroring or Smart View feature is compatible with the following devices:
Samsung Galaxy S8, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S III , Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Samsung Galaxy Camera, Samsung 8 Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1" 2014 Edition