My wireless network is slow and I believe someone is connected to my Wi-Fi and using the internet without my knowledge.
What do you do in such situations? If you are looking for the fastest, smartest and easiest way to control and monitor the number of users connected to your WiFi network and get information about the connected devices, you've come to the right place.
Who Use My WiFi comes with a clean and neat design, and the interface is so user-friendly that doesn't take a genius to track the connected users and devices to your wireless network.
It's fast, smart and reliable.
Who Use My WiFi, shows some information about the current network, like Speed and Name, and it also lets you know about the devices connected to your wireless network.
So, you can easily find out who is using your internet and what their devices are.
So, if your wireless network is on a limited plan and you believe someone is sending and receiving data without your permission, install this Wi-Fi monitor app for free and look for the suspicious devices connected to your WiFi.
Who Use My WiFi Main Features at a Glance:
- Speed Test network
- Clean and neat design with fresh and intuitive interface
- Fastest and Smartest way to track connected devices
- Learn more about your current network: Speed, Name and ...
- Learn more about connected devices
- Port Scanning (coming soon)
- Wake-on-LAN (coming soon)
- Troubleshoot your Internet connection (coming soon)
- It's fast, smart and reliable
- Vendor Address Database
- Useful for anyone
Who Use My WiFi, Network scanner, Wifi router master