The objective is to do a wheelie for as many meters as possible. The controls are simple, just gas and brake. The longer the wheelie and jumps, the bigger the bonus! Just be careful you don't fall off in the middle of doing a wheelie, otherwise you won't get the money.
By earning money you can tune up your bike to make it even better. You can also buy new bikes and earn more money to tune up your bike again or to open new levels!
Holding your front wheel in the air requires good balance and nerves of steel! Driving fast and making big jumps you earn air bonuses!
- Twelve levels in Mountain, Desert, Snow and Grand Canyon
- Six different bikes
- Money is earned from the amount of metres of doing a wheelie
- Doing a wheelie for a long distance earns bonuses
- Doing a wheelie jumps earns air bonuses
- Money can improve speed, tires, lightness and power of the your bike