The future of banking is here, with the new Westpac Fiji Mobile Banking App. Its fast, easy to use and secure.
Take your banking with you, wherever you go. Use your smartphone or tablet to check your balance, transfer funds between your accounts or to a friend or family member. You can also pay your bills, top up your phone, or make an M-PAiSA payment (Vodafone Users only) all via the easy to use, fast and secure Westpac Fiji Mobile Banking app.
What you need to get started:
- A personal transactional account with Westpac Fiji
- Fiji mobile number that is linked to your accounts
- Last four digits of your Handycard or Visa Debit Card
- Be registered for Mobile Banking
- A smart phone or tablet with iOS of 10.1 or more
- Mobile data or Wi-Fi
With Westpac Fiji Mobile Banking App you can:
- Check your available balance.
- View the last 25 transactions conducted in a month via mini statement.
- Pay Bills to Westpac registered billers.
- Pay other accounts in Westpac or other banks in Fiji.
- Transfer money between your own accounts.
- Top up your Mobile number or others within the same network as yours.
- Make an M-PAiSA payment for Vodafone users only.
- The App is compatible with iOS greater than version 10.1
- Use/create PIN length of 6 digit.
- The App is enabled for Two Factor Authentication, a security feature whereby a six digit PIN will be sent to your mobile number currently registered for Mobile Banking via SMS and you will be required to enter this 6 digit PIN to authenticate and complete your transaction.
It is highly advisable to always log out of the app when not in use. Do not store your App login PIN on your device. Keep your log in access a secret.
Please read the Electronic Banking terms and conditions of use for more information on the product.
If you are already signed up to Westpac mobile banking:
- Download this App and follow the prompts for a one off App registration process. (after this you will be able to use the app using only your PIN number)
Things you should know:
- If you uninstall the App you will be required to complete the one time App registration process again.
- If you change your mobile number you will need to notify the bank to be able to receive the 6 digit PIN for Two Factor Authentication.
If you have problems registering for the app:
- Contact us on (679) 132 032