Now designed for deviated wells and compatible for land, offshore surface, and subsea, with a flexible, easy-to-use interface.
- Built for deviated wells
- Estimates kill parameters and provides step-down chart based on input data
- Employs interchangeable unit selection, customized by user preference and regional needs
- Easily shares well data with coworkers and well control experts
- Tracks multiple well locations
- Provides step-by-step procedures for Drillers Method, Lube & Bleed, and Wait and Weight
- Offers land, offshore surface, subsea compatibility
- Calculates MASP, dynamic MASP, and dynamic MASP with kill mud based on input kill parameters
- Provides time estimate for kill operations including total displacement
- Uses GPS-based coordinates
Download the Wild Well Killsheet app today and tap into our industry-leading experience.