* The app is a complete free handbook of Welding Technology which covers important topics, notes, materials, news & blogs on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for Mechanical engineering programs & degree courses.
* Set Reminder for Particular topic to read that Topic at your own choice time.
* It has Quiz for General Test to Grow your IQ Level.
* Through the search functionality within the app one can review any subject related concept instantly.
* Contain Aptitude test which will help you in Various Exams.
* This useful App lists 200 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 5 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
* The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly before an exams or interview for jobs.
*Track your learning, set reminders, edit the study material, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
You can also blog about engineering technology, innovation, engineering startups, college research work, institute updates, Informative links on course materials & education programs from your smartphone or tablet or at http://www.engineeringapps.net/.
Use this useful engineering app as your tutorial, digital book, a reference guide for syllabus, course material, project work, sharing your views on the blog.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
1. INTRODUCTION OF WELDING
2. CONVENTIONAL WELDING PROCESSES
3. WELDING WITH PRESSURE
4. FUSION WELDING
5. INTRODUCTION TO ADVANCED PROCESS DEVELOPMENT TRENDS
6. SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS
7. AREAS FOR DEVELOPMENT OF WELDING PROCESSES
8. INTRODUCTION TO ENERGY SOURCES USED FOR FUSION WELDING
9. ENERGY-SOURCE INTENSITY
10. INTRODUCTION TO HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
11. MATHEMATICAL FORMULATIONS IN HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
12. PARAMETRIC EFFECTS OF HEAT FLOW IN FUSION WELDING
13. THERMO PHYSICAL PROPERTIES OF SELECTED ENGINEERING MATERIALS
14. INTRODUCTION TO FLUID FLOW PHENOMENON DURING WELDING
15. GAS TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
16. DEEP-PENETRATION ELECTRON BEAM AND LASER WELDS
17. GAS METAL ARC WELDING
18. Submerged Arc Welding
19. INTRODUCTION TO TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
20. HEAT TRANSFER IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
21. PROCEDURE DEVELOPMENT TRANSFER OF HEAT AND MASS TO THE BASE METAL IN GAS-METAL ARC WELDING
22. INTRODUCTION TO ARC PHYSICS OF GAS-TUNGSTEN ARC WELDING
23. ELECTRODE REGIONS AND ARC COLUMN IN GTAW
24. ARC WELDING POWER SOURCES
25. POWER SOURCE SELECTION
26. PULSED POWER SUPPLIES
27. Resistance Welding Power Sources
28. ELECTRON-BEAM WELDING POWER SOURCES
29. INTRODUCTION TO WELD SOLIDIFICATION
30. COMPARISON OF CASTING AND WELDING SOLIDIFICATION
31. SOLIDIFICATION OF ALLOY WELDS (CONSTITUTIONALSUPERCOOLING)
32. DEVELOPMENT OF WELD MICROSTRUCTURES
33. EFFECT OF WELDING RATE ON WELD POOL SHAPE AND MICROSTRUCTURE
36. PHYSICAL PRINCIPLES OF BRAZING
37. ELEMENTS OF THE BRAZING PROCESS
38. HEATING METHODS FOR BRAZING
39. INTRODUCTION TO FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
40. FUNDAMENTALS OF SOLDERING
41. GUIDELINES FOR FLUX SELECTION
42. TYPES OF FLUXES
43. JOINT DESIGN
44. PRECLEANING AND SURFACE PREPARATION
45. SOLDER APPLICATION
46. SOLDERING PROCESS PARAMETERS
47. SOLDERING EQUIPMENT
48. CHARACTERISTICS OF THE COMPONENTS OF A SHIELDING GAS BLEND
49. SHIELDING GAS SELECTION
50. BASIC POWER SOURCE REQUIREMENTS
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Welding Technology is part of Mechanical engineering education & courses and technology degree programs of various universities.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.