Test Early, Test Often, Test Right. WebPartner Test and Performance Center performs scheduled Stress and Load Testing by executing multiple HTTP/HTTPS/XML/SOAP web transactions simulating your customer's actions. Critical performance data is captured and results are graphically reported via online display or email. The web-based user interface allows you to quickly FIND, FIX and PREVENT performance bottlenecks and failures within your web applications inside or outside your firewall.
Key Features of the WebPartner Test and Performance Center software are as follows:
- Stress Testing Simulate unlimited simultaneous users accessing your website applications from the Internet to allow you to stress your web application and its associated Internet infrastructure and receive immediate performance reports
- Testing of Web Services and HTML Supports the testing and monitoring of any HTTP, HTTPS, XML and SOAP formatted transactions
- URL Monitoring provides comprehensive and intelligent, web site monitoring, escalation and notification features to help e-businesses ensure that web pages are available and downloading quickly
- Remote Access Configure schedule and change web application transactions, stress tests and review diagnostics results from anywhere on the web. Great for distributed teams and off-hours troubleshooting
- Easy to Use Intuitive User Interface with At-A-Glance status. Reports are immediately viewable online to help users cope with tight schedules, last minute changes, and impending deadlines. Graphical and tabular report formats provide an intuitive and easy to read view of website application performance during load conditions and transaction monitoring
- Alerting & Notification Highly configurable alerting and escalation procedures for notifying team members of various levels of Stress Testing and Web Monitoring issues and failures