WebAccess for Business is a business-oriented application for easy access to your Buffalo TeraStation or LinkStation. It includes many features for viewing office files such as documents, spreadsheets, PDF files, photos, and movies saved on your TeraStation or LinkStation from anywhere. Its functionality can be managed by your IT administrator, including user control and device control, so that businesses can share files from their TeraStations and LinkStations safely.
- Office and PDF support: view, upload, and download Office files such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and PDF files from outside your office. Your iOS device becomes a convenient business tool.
- Photo and movie upload: quickly upload photos to the TeraStation or LinkStation in your office and share them with your colleagues.
Features which administrator can control:
- User control: folder access permissions can be configured for departments or individuals.
- Device control: only registered devices (white list) may access restricted folders. Prohibited devices (black list) are denied all access. Even if smartphones are lost or stolen, you can easily protect your data.
- Function control: you may enable and disable specific functions for each device. File download and access can be blocked for specific or types of files. Information can be strictly controlled.
- Profiles (configuration files): profiles can quickly apply exactly the same settings to multiple devices.
This version of WebAccess is intended for business use. For personal or home use, use WebAccess i instead.
Configure WebAccess on your LinkStation or TeraStation before using WebAccess for Business.
The following Buffalo LinkStations and TeraStations support WebAccess for Business:
LinkStations (1.26 firmware or later): LS-CHL, LS-XL, LS-XHL, LS-VL, LS-SL, LS-AVL/A, LS-WXL, LS-WVL, LS-WSXL, LS-QVL
TeraStations (1.32 firmware or later): TS-WXL, TS-WVHL, TS-XEL, TS-XL, TS-XHL, TS-RXL
TeraStations (1.00 firmware or later): TS-6VHL, TS-8VHL, TS-RVHL, TS-QVHL, TS-WVHL