Find online Movies, TV shows, Live shows, and cast them to your TV.
Compatible with all Chromecast-enabled TVs.
*** Feature Highlights ***
- HD resolution supported (1080p and up to 4K depending on the device)
- Advanced browser, supports multiple browser tabs, blocks or hides spammy popups, search from the URL bar, ad blocker, browsing history etc...
- Subtitle auto-detect + Movie + TV Subtitle library
- Live streams support
- Video preview: up to 72 snapshots to instantly locate your favorite scenes.
- Binge on TV show episodes - queue up many episodes and let them play uninterrupted.
- Set your own home page, bookmark web page or videos.
- Full playback controls, from the app or from the lock screen after exiting the app.
- 2 advanced privacy modes: anonymous & private session
Some of the features above require in-app purchase
The application plays the actual video in your Chromecast which results in a much higher quality picture than apps that mirror your screen.
Chromecast is a registered trademark of Google Inc
* Excluding video formats not compatible with iOS (flash)
** Most video sites should work great, however if you are experiencing issues casting from your favorite site, send us a quick note from the app's menu > feedback. We add support for video sites every day, and the most-often requested web sites get fast-tracked priority.
Some web videos require active streaming from your phone. The monthly and yearly Video Proxy subscriptions offload this task to servers so you can keep multitasking on your device.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.