WeatherTrack's Summer Update 2017
* Proudly present support of Nautical Charts from NOAA (USA only).
* Support for displaying OpenStreetMap and OpenSeaMap maps.
* Relative arrows for waves and current in the Route Meteogram (user's request)
* Wind and gust color palettes.
* Support for the new Norwegian Metoffice GRIB files.
* On some devices the estimated file size was not displayed in red for GRIB downloads > 400KB.
* Fix disappearing on screen keyboard while editing waypoint data.
* Fix rounding issues on entering lat/lon values in the waypoint editor.
* Fix an issue of the lower navigation bar being too large after rotating an iPhone 6/7 plus.
* Fix an issue where an in-app store restore would re-download the hi-res map every time.
* Fix that changes to the current route in a GRIB file would not be remembered properly.
* Make file size display consistently use the iOS style.
* Fix gust wind strength if wind in Beaufort is selected.
* Fix a problem where appending waves or current would not work with certain file names with the new APFS filesystem of iOS 10.3.
* Fix a situation where the vessel symbol was not drawn on the route while displaying a GRIB file. Please note that the GRIB display does not yet obey the geodesic route setting, this is currently only used in the Meteogram and in the Route Editor.