Weather for TV with Android TV.
eWeather TV is the most informative Android application about your environment: Current weather and weather forecasts from different weather providers, weather alerts, latest earthquakes, geomagnetic storm forecast, pressure change indicator, wind and moon and sun calendar, METAR.
You can see weather forecast without app launch with recommendations direct of TV desktop.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
- Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
- Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA and Japan only),
- 365 days weather archive,
- 130,000 locations all over the world,
- Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse,
- 126 weather alert categories.
- Ten day forecast,
- Sea surface temperature,
- Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
- Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) ,
- Black ice and freeze warnings,
- One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
- Barometer with headache indicator,
- Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
- Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
- Sunrise and sunset times,
- Duration of the day,
- World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
- Geomagnetic storm forecast,
- Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
- 24 hour by hour forecast,
- Current weather conditions,
- Only uses 20 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update,
- World clock,
- METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
- UV index,
- Precipitation probability,
- Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
Is an easy to use, handy assistant for staying informed about changing weather conditions,
Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the "Weather Clock". It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive, informative and fun to use. Check it out!
eWeather TV is recommended for those who are interested in weather, astronomy, aviation, hunting, fishing, travel, own or work on a farm or ranch, a private or vacation home, or work or play in a weather-sensitive environment or industry... the list goes on and on!
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.