Parenting is challenging, whether you're married, divorced, single, or part of a blended family. Whatever your family situation, WeParent can help simplify your parenting life. Manage your family calendar and lists, share information, and exchange messages with your spouse or co-parent and with other family members all in one place. Start with a FREE 14-day trial and then pay just $2.99 per month for the whole family.
These coordination and communication features will simplify your parenting life and help you stay organized:
1. Family calendar. Add your kids school events, after-school activities, doctor appointments, and anything else you need to track. Your spouse or co-parent and any other family members that you invite will be able to see all of these events too and pitch in to help when needed.
2. Custody schedules. If you share custody with your child's co-parent, you can use WeParent to set up your school year, summer, holiday, travel and vacation schedules. Start from our convenient built-in templates or use a custom schedule. Then use the app to track and manage changes to the parenting calendar, so that there is never any confusion about where the kids are staying. Life happens and we help you manage it.
3. Shared lists, updated real-time. Use lists to create to-do lists, shopping lists, chore lists, packing lists, guest lists and more. Then check and uncheck items as you complete them. Your family will see the information updated in real-time.
4. Real-time messaging. Exchange private messages or group messages with anybody you invited to your family. Having all of your communication in one searchable archive makes it easy to retrieve the information whenever you need to.
5. Important contacts and information. Share your kids shoe sizes, school report cards, immunization records or photos with your family members quickly, easily and securely. We integrate with your phones camera, photo library and contacts book (with your permission, of course), and keep a searchable archive of everything for easy reference.
6. Record-keeping. Everything shared on WeParent is permanently archived, and can be retrieved for your review or for use in court if needed.
7. WeParent data are stored securely in the cloud and can be accessed from any device.
When you sign up, you are automatically put on a FREE 14-day trial that gives you unlimited access to all the features and functionality. After the free trial, the app is just $2.99 per month for everyone in your family. This includes you, your spouse and/or co-parent, the kids' grandparents, nanny and anyone else who needs to be in the loop. This is a recurring subscription, which you can manage directly on Google Play. More details about the subscription are below:
- Your $2.99 monthly subscription covers unlimited family members. You can add, edit, or delete family members any time by going to More -> Manage family tab.
- $2.99 payment will be charged to your Google account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your account will be charged $2.99 for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period.
- You can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Google Play account after purchase.
- If you have any unused portion of a free trial period, it will be forfeited when you purchase your subscription.
We are constantly working to improve our app. If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at email@example.com and well be glad to help!
Parenting is challenging. Our app makes parenting simpler by getting everybody in your family on the same page. Dont let another day go by without simplifying your parenting life!