From Code-it Software:
Wave Editor is a complete wave editor and recorder. Wave Editor makes editing WAV files as easy as editing text with its clear user interface and powerful effects. Our wave form editing window allows you to find the part you want to edit quickly.
With Wave Editor you can edit WAV files you download from the internet or record your own audio files from any source your computer supports. Plug in a mike to record voices or acoustic performances, connect a tape deck or turntable to the line input on your sound card, or record the output of a software MIDI wave table synthesizer.
- Digitize your old tapes and records, save them to your hard drive, and then burn them to CD using your CDR software.
- Record your voice and add special effects (like echo and fade).
- Delete the annoying applause at the end of a song that was recorded live.
- Apply audio equalization to a music file in order to make it sound better.
- Record your voice and overlay it on top of background music.
- Record cassette talking books and burn to CD-R to backup and preserve.
- Record a music lesson and learn from the playback.