The Warranty Tracker keeps track of your items purchase date and warranty date and lets you filter them on a clean user interface. It's straightforward to record the product, transaction, seller and warranty information. You can capture the photos of the product, purchase receipts, and guarantee promising papers by using the built-in camera and from the photo library. Also, there are options to filter the records by status and category, and the setting options to customize the user interface and select language.
* Data Security:
Warranty records are stored on the device only.
* 7 Day FREE Trial
After free trial, one-time purchase for full access without time limitation (It corresponds to USD 0.99, depending on the currency and exchange rate, but the price may be different).
* Active Development
The app is being enhanced based on the feedback from the users.
## WARRANTY RECORD LIST
- Multiple Warranty Records
- Large and Compact Card Views
- Filtering by Active and Expired
- Filtering by Category
## WARRANTY RECORD
- Title and Notes
- Guarantee Promising Information: Start Date, Duration, Phone, Address, and Guarantee Promising Paper Photos.
- Product Information: Product Name, Category, Notes, Brand, Model#, Serials#, and Product Photos.
- Seller Information: Seller Name, Contact, Phone, and Address.
- Transaction Information: Purchase Date, Price, and Receipts.
## EASY ACCESS
- Swipe left on a record card for more actions
- Quick "Adding", "Editing", "Removing" buttons
- Record View and Editing Views
- Card Size
- Product Category
- Default Currency
The primary design goal is to deliver an easy-to-use, simple and cheap solution, to record and track the warranty (and related) information, on a clean and beautiful user interface.