Wana is a community platform that fosters hope, direction, and healing for people with chronic and invisible illnesses. Think of us like the social network for health, specifically designed to help the millions of people who live with conditions like Lyme disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, Crohns disease, Ehlers-Danlos syndrome, endometriosis, and POTS, among many others. No matter what chronic or invisible illness you face, Wana will remind you--every time you log on--that you are not alone.
Wana was built by a team of people who live with chronic and invisible conditions and understand what our community members are going through. Our founders met by chance and connected over their shared health stories: mysterious symptoms, frustrating misdiagnoses, and a sense of isolation. As they bonded over their symptoms, shared advice about treatments, and supported each other in finding answers, their health challenges became a lot less overwhelming. They got better, together.
Wana was created for people like you and people like us. Its the answer to the confusion, overwhelm, and loneliness that often comes with living with an invisible or chronic condition. At Wana, illness doesn't isolate us--it connects us. Whatever your health story looks like, you belong on Wana.
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS APP
- Share your story and connect with people who understand what youre going through
- Get recommended matches and match with people by symptoms, age, and distance
- Chat one-on-one or post on the Wana feed to get answers and support in real-time
- Be a resource and shoulder to lean on for people who are dealing with a new diagnosis
- Investigate diagnoses, symptoms, and treatments with the WanaLibrary, our information powerhouse
- Go deep with top podcasts, books, and videos related to each diagnosis, symptom, and treatment
- Find clarity in the resources created and curated by our experts (MDs, naturopaths, nutritionists, and more)
- Get recommendations for treatments and practitioners that have helped other Wana members
- Uncover your individual approach to wellness, whether thats conventional, integrative or both
- Find treatments that are a good fit, try them with support from your practitioners, and report back
Common diagnoses among Wana community members include:
- Lyme disease
- Ehlers-Danlos syndrome
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
Common symptoms among Wana community members include:
- Depressive thinking
- Body pain
- Brain fog
- Difficulty focusing
- Food allergies and sensitivities
- Joint pain
- Social anxiety
THE BUZZ ABOUT WANA
**Featured in Billboard.com story about Justin Biebers Lyme diagnosis**
**Also featured by Bustle and Thrive Global**
Download the app and join the Wana community today!
If you dont see your diagnosis, symptoms, or go-to treatment listed yet, let us know! As Wana grows, the WanaLibrary will grow with it. Get in touch by emailing our community manager, WanaMama, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our inbox is always open to you, and we give thought and care to every message.
Lets get better together. See you on the app!