The following weather charts are available in the application:
- New Satellite Charts for Africa, Tropical Atlantic and World POES
- New AV Chart for Europe Forecast Fog Risk
This release contains various bug fixes including:
- The application provides continuous connectivity with in-cockpit WiFi connections.
- The application recognizes radial distance waypoints in the route string.
- SID and STAR waypoints in the route string are now parsed correctly.
- Clicking Start Over next to the route string, clears the departure and destination airports from the search fields in the toolbar.
- Edits to the route string are now reflected in the route shown on the map.
- Navlog calculations for fuel remaining are now accurate.
- The data in the navigation log now persists when you open the digital flight release.
- Departure and destination points are no longer incorrectly displayed in red in the route string.
- Progress bars in the Download Manager now reflect which charts are being downloaded.
- If you upgrade from 2.10 to 2.11, your downloaded digital flight releases are saved.
- If your company has integrated flight planning, when you file a flight, the navigation log now displays an accurate Time Filed timestamp.
- Charts now expand to the full screen size when you select the full screen icon.
- If you edit the route string, then enter actual values for the waypoints in the navigation log, the values are now associated with the correct waypoints.