- Only one touch needed.
It can keep receiving your speech and convert to text. Note down and remind you later at the time you set.
- Integrated with your Android calendars, you need not maintain another one.
- Automatically save your notes in storage files, and easily to back up to cloud.
- Support to create notes by projects or categories.
- Also easy to share voice-to-text to friends.
- It can work when the phone screen is turned off.
With the Recite option, you can make sure the notes are correctly recorded.
- Support headset button to control Start/Stop voice recognition.
- Supported speech recognition 120 languages.
- Supported 20 user interface languages (including English)
- Simple user interface. Just press the microphone button and speak to take note!
- Google voice search (Google App) with v184.108.40.206 or higher is required as a speech to text engine. Most devices have it pre-installed. If your devices do not install it, This app will guide you to install.
This app may ask for permission to access the following features
Microphone for speech recognition
External storage for saving notes file
Calendar for adding reminder event
voice notes, speech notes, voice memo, speech memo, voice input notes, voice input memo, Notes , Memo, Voice , voice input, Speech, input, note , notepad, reminder, alarm, voice to text, speech to text, message, voice typing, calendar, schedule, to-do list