A kind of auto audio recorder, recording automatically when the sound intensity exceeds a set threshold, skip mute. Especially suitable for long duration recording, such as snore, apnea in your sleep, help users keep an eye on their overnight breathing activity for health, dream talk recording for fun, children's sleep (cough etc.) for care, meeting and class recordings for business and study etc. also support countdown timer/ folder management /multiple files sharing /merge /deletion, audio compression converter (from .wav format to .m4a, saving a lot of storage space) and auto play etc.
- Automatically skip sounds that are weaker than the threshold.
- Be able to record in the background and when the screen is off.
- Recordings are sorted on a timeline.
- Simple to use. Click the power button icon, you are good to go. The threshold bar is for sensitivity adjustment, the silence bar is for you to keep lower sound (weaker than the threshold) for a few seconds, the range is (1s~40s). For example, In a conversation, you can set the silence duration to 2 seconds, for snore recording, 10 seconds is good enough, the threshold can be around 8.
- Audio player with auto-play function, drag and slide the thumb to find the exact time point. Highlighting the current recording being played and auto scrolling etc.
- Powerful recording management, can be renamed, shared and deleted. Support operations by single/multiple/all.
- Powerful and simple folder management, easy to manage unlimited recordings (for paid users).
- Recordings (.wav) can be merged into one single file (for paid users).
- Set timer to turn off recorder, very helpful for long time recording (for paid users).
- Audio file compression converter from .wav format to .m4a, saving a lot of storage space.
- The capability to save recordings safely in many special cases, such as shut down/low battery/low storage, display a message to remind users.
- Two timers, one for the length of time from the start, another for countdown.