Vitamin check will help you find any vitamin and mineral deficiencies that you might have and make food suggestions that will help with your symptoms. Nutrition advice and general information is also provided for each deficiency along with food and dosage suggestions for each nutrient.
The Vitamin Check diagnosis tool will ask you a series of questions relating to your health and use the answers to attempt to identify any potential underlying vitamin deficiencies using our database of hundreds of symptoms and intelligent algorithm.
Top foods for each vitamin and mineral
Easily look up the best foods to eat for each nutrient to make sure you are getting all the vitamins and minerals that you need.
Look up information for a range of vitamins and minerals, including dosage information.
The food search feature allows you to view the nutritional information of any food, including the vitamin and mineral content.
Quickly and easily find information on which parts of the body are affected by different nutrients and vitamin deficiencies.
Save your health reports for later reference.
Full list of features:
- Diagnosis tool that can check any health symptoms that you might have against known symptoms of vitamin deficiency.
- Information on a range of vitamins and minerals.
- Information on which foods are best to consume for each vitamin and mineral.
- Information on and which parts of the body are affected by different deficiencies and which nutrients help with different symptoms.
- Look up nutrient dosage and guidance for adults and children.
- Save deficiency reports for easy reference at a later date.
- Quick and easy to use reference guide for vitamins and minerals.
- Food search and nutritional information lookup.
- Detailed information allows you to address underlying health concerns, improve your overall health and boost your immune system.
The information in this app is provided free of charge and add free.
The information is collected from a range of sources, with the aim being to make it easier for people to identify potential vitamin deficiencies. It is not designed to replace medical advice or medical testing.
If you have any suggestions or notice any mistakes, please get in touch with us on the email address below and we will make amendments or look in incorporate your suggestions. This app is provided free of charge, please help us to make it better by contributing feedback.