VitaChain is an app with only one target: Help you have a happier life
Through a series of programs, you tell us how we can help you the best. Is it
- Being more active
- Manage your sleep cycle,
- Discover mindfulness
- Reduce your anxiety
- Losing weight
- Gaining weight
- Quit smoking
- Manage your relationship
- or even Organize your tasks
You see a variety of programs each targets a specific group of people and some even customized only for you. We call these programs Challenges
- You can sign up only with one Challenge at a time.
- There are eligibility criteria for each Challenge. These criteria are related to your health condition and the history of Challenges you already completed.
- All Challenges are free and will stay free forever.
- VitaChain earns money by sharing your data with research institutes with full transparency and only with your permission (We are GDPR compliant).
- You earn points for your participation and completion of a Challenge.
- You may also earn points by participation in lotteries. These lotteries designed to incentivize users to complete Challenges.
- You can drop and middle of each Challenge. However, you may lose your points for that Challenge
- You will be able to sell your points in an exchange market and earn cash. The value of your points will be determined in the marketplace. You hear more about this feature in the near future
- Challenges are designed based on the top university researches. You can read about those research and relevant sources before joining a Challenge.
- Challenges may last as short as a couple of days and as long as a couple of months. It varies based on the underlying research and your interest.
- New Challenge is introduced every week. New Challenges are designed based on your inputs and participation.
The future version of app integrates with Apple Watch, Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit, Garmin, Jawbone, Misfit and Strava.
VitaChain app is designed by a group of professionals with expertise in healthcare, genetics, AI, cryptography and behavioral economics. They graduated from top Universities such as Stanford, MIT, and Berkeley and worked in companies such as Google, Apple, IQVIA and Parker Institute.
VitaChain is a product of MedStream Inc, also known as MedicalBlockchain a company based in Seattle CA