A powerful Photoshop style cross-browser CSS and SVG gradient generator for web designers.
What sets it apart from online gradient creators?
* Whether it's a CSS linear gradient specified with an angle or a repeating gradient, no matter what parameters are specified, the corresponding SVG (IE9) and old Webkit CSS syntax is generated.
* Where color-stops lie outside the bounds of the box, the color is interpolated so that the SVG and old Webkit rendering matches the CSS3 appearance.
* One button click for preview in Chrome, Firefox, Opera & Safari.
* You're not constrained to percentage value types; all values can be expressed as 'px', 'pc', 'pt', 'mm', 'cm' or 'in'.
* Creates linear and radial gradient CSS and SVG source code for Chrome, Firefox, IE9 (SVG), IE10, Opera, Safari and old Webkit syntax.
* Photoshop style color picker with real-time update.
* After picking a color, you choose the CSS format you'd prefer i.e. RGB, RGB percentages, Hex, Named or HSL.
* Automatic conversion from a radial gradient size keyword, such as 'farthest-corner', to its computed position and size.
* Automatic conversion from a linear gradient extent keyword, such as 'to left top', to its computed angle.
* Automatic conversion between unit types i.e. 'px', 'pc', 'pt', 'mm', 'cm' and 'in'.