Vishnu Sahasranama is a list of 1,000 names of Vishnu, one of the main deities in Hinduism and the supreme God in Vaishnavism. It is also one of the most sacred and popular stotras in Hinduism. The Vishnu Sahasranama as found in the Anushasana Parva of the Mahabharata is the most popular version of the 1,000 names of Vishnu. Other versions exists in the Padma Purana, Skanda Purana and Garuda Purana. Each name eulogizes one of His countless great attributes.
Features in this app :
1) Vishnu Sahasranamam Lyrics presented in Telugu, Hindi, Kannada, English, Tamil, Hindi and Malayalam
2) Lyrics font size can be increased/decreased.
3) Automatic Repeat Option available.
4) Use scheduler/Alarm feature to play song automatically for a particular time every day.
5) Gallery of Lord Vishnu images.
6) Lord Vishnu images can be set as phone wallpapers.
7) Set the song as Ringtone.
8) Temple Bell feature added.
9) Song stops automatically when phone gets call.
10) App runs without internet as well.
11) Hide lyrics on home screen.
12) Turn on/off temple bell vibration.