The Visayan or Bisaya languages of the Philippines, along with Tagalog and Bikol, are part of the Central Philippine languages. Most Visayan languages are spoken in the Visayas region but they are also spoken in the Bicol Region (particularly in Masbate), islands south of Luzon such as those that make up Romblon, most of the areas of Mindanao, and the province of Sulu located southwest of Mindanao. Some residents of Metro Manila also speak Visayan.
Visayan Dictionary (English to Visayan) OFFLINE & FREE. Very useful for students/noble writers/scholars. It has most commonly used English & Visayan words which we use in our daily life and books. It also has English word pronunciation feature for learn the word quickly.
This dictionary provides Visayan meanings of 100,000+ English words.
- Works offline
- Easy to browse and use the dictionary
- Provides fast results and uses up less battery.
- Includes pronunciation in English.
- Search the English word and it will display its Visayan translation.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
- Bookmark your favorite translations for fast reference
- Share translations on Facebook, twitter etc.