How long can you protect the villagers from the unstoppable onslaught of monsters in this practically impossible tower defence? It's so hard that we didn't even bother giving it a proper ending - if you ever reach wave 121 and crash the game then you're literally the greatest.
To get anywhere close, you'll need to strategise, itemise and juice up your heroes perfectly. You'll also need some good luck with monster loot.
With everything randomised, this game has solid replay-ability, but will be merciless as the monsters grow exponentially more powerful as the waves progress.
- Summon heroes by tapping the helmet icon at the bottom-right, and dragging heroes onto the field.
- Check on your heroes as waves progress so you can upgrade them.
- Monsters will drop items which you can give to your heroes for more power.
- Note the difference between "physical" and "spell" damage and heroes - it's crucial that you have a lot of both to survive.
- A typical strategy is to concentrate juices (power-ups) on a specific hero or two (one physical, one spell), so they grow exponentially stronger.
- You can buy items, but it grows more expensive over time. You can sell items not just for cash, but also to reverse the cost growth. This is the end game.