See every last pixel of your high-resolution images directly on your iPad. Great for viewing full-frame digital SLR camera photos, huge maps, high resolution fine-art reproductions, files from scanners, and elaborate graphic schematics.
- No hard-coded image size limit, the actual limit depends only on your iPad hardware
- Supported formats: JPEG, PNG, TIFF
- Organize images into albums
- Reduce image to lower resolution when image loading speed is a priority
- Pixel magnify: up to 1:2 pixel viewing
You can import image files from iCloud, Dropbox etc.
Also, you can import files from a computer to the app with iTunes:
- In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section
- Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
Opening very large files and other processing tasks (e.g. first-time thumbnail generation) can take a while, especially if other apps are running in the background.
The better iPad you have and the fewer background tasks that are running, the better the performance and actual size limit you will achieve.
And last, but not least: this is NOT a photo editor. This is great graphic tool to view, examine, study, and enjoy image fine details.