The Capture.U App is the latest iOS app from Vicon to accompany the release of the Blue Trident IMU sensor. Working seamlessly with Vicon Blue Trident sensors, Capture.U offers real-time data overlaid on video, enabling you to analyze movement on the pitch, track side, poolside or in the lab.
Capture.U provides you with five capture modes for collecting and analyzing raw data in the field:
- To Sensor: Capture data to sensor on-board memory (up to 20 sensors, unlimited range).
- To Device: Capture data to an iOS device (up to 14* sensors (*depending on iOS device)).
- Real-Time Insight: Stream real-time data to an iOS device, with video overlay (2 sensors).
- AR Visualization: Taking advantage of Apples ARKit 3; stream real-time IMU or joint data with video and skeletal (2D/3D) overlay (2 sensors).
- Activity Widgets: Select a focused workflow for specific activities.
Capture.U lets you view graphical and statistics information in real time, and save video or export data as CSV or PDF files, for further analysis.
The Vicon Capture.U app is free to download and captures IMU data using Vicon Blue Trident sensors. It is only compatible with Vicon Blue Trident IMU sensors running firmware 9.0.4 and above. To access the AR Visualization capture mode, the device must run iOS 13, and have Bluetooth 5 capability, with the bionic chip A12 and above.