Vet'Touch is available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, French and Chinese
VetTouch is an easy communication tool proposed to the veterinary surgeons in order to help them explain complex conditions to the pet owners by simply touching a screen.
Available on iPad, VetTouch can go from one consultation room to the other or even in the waiting room.
VetTouch contains 3D soundless animations in order to let the practitioner adapt his comment.
VetTouch opens on a carousel of vignettes that gives access to many themes:
- Dermatology: healthy skin, skin diseases, healthy ear, otitis externa, cats abscesses
- Osteo-articular: osteoarthritis, hip dysplasia and associated surgeries, healthy spine and disc herniation, cruciate ligament rupture, patellar luxation
- Cardiology: healthy and diseased heart
- Stomatology: periodontal disease, dental resoptive lesions, rabbit dentition
- Urology and reproduction : feline urological syndrome, unrinary incontinence, chronic kidney disease, gestation
- Ophthalmology: healthy eye, diseases of the eyelids, ocular ulceration
- Respiratory: brachycephalic syndrome
- Oncology: mammary tumours
Each theme contains several sequences describing all steps of the diseases.
Search with key words gives the opportunity to go straight to the expected sequence.
A clever menu allows to edit, comment, draw and send by e-mail screenshots.
VetTouch supports the veterinary surgeons in delivering their messages to the pet owners.
VetTouch is an application under license: please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain it.