- About Vesselink -
Based on global AIS data, and provide users with professional ship tracking and risk warning services.
- More than 300,000 AIS data online per day
- Global near real-time Satellite & Terrestrial AIS Data
- Ship details view, ship type, draft, speed, tonnage etc.
Search for Ships
- Search ships by name, IMO, MMSI, call sign
- Search for nearly 30 days of historical track for each ship.
- Comprehensive analysis of speed and course during the period.
- Navigational status and departure information of each ship, anchoring, berthing, and leaving
- Origin & destination port information, ETA, route, and time of port call for each ship
- Pilotage information such as sea bed, sea marks and landmarks
- Port details such as berths, dry docks and terminal location
- Position and characteristics of buoys, lights, lighthouses
- Depths of water and heights of land
- Wind, wave, pressure, current, visibility
- Global weather forecast for the next 5 days
- Global typhoons & storms, Wind Circles, Actual Paths, Forecast Paths
- Port arrival & departure notifications, anchoring, berthing
- Voyage dynamic notifications, including draft changes, destination changes, ETA changes
- Typhoon notifications, avoiding typhoon for ships
- Area notifications, ship in and out of areas (HRA, JWC, etc.)
- Add concerned/managed ships to the fleet list
- The postion of ships in the fleet are shown on the map in near real-time
- Contact us -
If you think we are doing well, please give us five-star praise - welcome to write a review, give us your encouragement
If you have any suggestions or complaints, welcome to let us know by phone, email or comment area, this will be our driving force going forward!